Richard Martinez, MD
- University of Texas Department of Family Practice Residency Program, McAllen, Texas
- University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio, Texas
- Universidad de Autonoma de Xochicalco, Medical School Studies, Cuernevac, Morales, Mexico
- St. Mary's University, BS, Biology, San Antonio, Texas
- Holy Cross High School, San Antonio, Texas
About the Provider:
Richard Martinez is an accomplished and dedicated primary care physician with more than 30 years experience in Family Medicine. He is very honest with his patients about the status of their health and the treatment options available to them. Dr. Martinez works in partnership with his patients to discuss and identify ways in which they can make better choices for themselves. He is happily married with three children.